Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") are the terms and conditions upon which Maison Des Fleurs ("we/us") make this website www.maisondesfleurs.com (the "Maison Des Fleurs Service") available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via the www.maisondesfleurs.com site (the "Maison Des Fleurs Service").
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the www.maisondesfleurs.com site and the Maison Des Fleurs service.
- Orders / Payment
- Maison Des Fleurs
- Customer Contact Centre
- Terms and Conditions
- All products as depicted on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the UAE.
- Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous (lilies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats), if you require further information before submitting an order please contact the Maison Des Fleurs Customer Contact Centre using the contact details set out in Section 6 below.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
- Products are delivered next day unless other delivery date or service is selected.
- Selected products are not available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Further information regarding product availability and delivery options will be presented when placing your order.
- We guarantee the freshness of your flowers for 3 days from the date of delivery/collection. The exception to this are our summer and spring ranges which are guaranteed for a minimum period of 3 days.
- Prices listed within the Maison Des Fleurs service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your order.
- Except where stated product prices exclude Maison Des Fleurs delivery.
- A processing fee will be applied to orders when using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard,
- Please note that from time to time, product and delivery prices on www.maisondesfleurs.com may vary to those offered in a Maison Des Fleurs boutique or via the telephone ordering line.
Orders / Payment
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate delivery address, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards (Visa / Master Card).
- By clicking on the 'Pay Now' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Maison Des Fleurs site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next day, will be applicable within the UAE, but please note, that at certain times of the year these prices can vary. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Maison Des Fleurs you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
- Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas – where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate landmarks of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date – you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
- In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Hospitals, airports or ships – please contact the Maison Des Fleurs Customer Contact Centre.
- Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
- Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address..
- Please note that if you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be despatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, by emailing: email@example.com . Please give 24 hours’ notice before the requested delivery date.
- In case of cancelation of the order (within the 24hrs period) the store is happy to provide you with a credit note valid for 6 months – No cash refund is permitted.
Maison Des Fleurs Customer Contact Centre
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the Maison Des Fleurs service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or By Phone: +971 55 223 6866
- Our Customer Service Contact Centre is available from 10:00am to 6:00pm Sunday to Thursday.
- Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- Complaints policy: In the event of any complaint please contact us and we'll do all we can to put the situation right.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the www.mdf.ae site and/or the Maison Des Fleurs service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the www.mdf.ae site and/or the Maison Des Fleurs service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the www.mdf.ae site and/or the Maison Des Fleurs service impossible or impractical.
- Maison Des Fleurs understands that it is under a legal duty to supply goods that are in accordance with the contract.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the www.mdf.ae site and/or the Maison Des Fleurs service from time to time. We will post any changes on the www.mdf.ae site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Maison Des Fleurs service or www.mdf.ae site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the www.mdf.ae site and/or the Maison Des Fleurs services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the www.mdf.ae site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Maison Des Fleurs. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Maison Des Fleurs you may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any reason.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maisondesfleurs_ae/328776227268746?sk=photos_stream
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mdf_uae
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maisondesfleurs_uae/
- Posting on Maison Des Fleurs Social Media Sites or Blog
- By posting to an Maison Des Fleurs social media site, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to or otherwise upload.
- You agree that everything you post shall be truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post such content.
- You agree not to post any of the following:
- False, misleading or deceptive comments.
- Materials that contain confidential material or violate a third party’s right of privacy
- Any photos or comments that include or depict profanity, pornography, threats, hate speech, incite violence,, personal attacks, illegal statements or unsafe practices
- Content attempting to impersonate someone else including, but not limited to, customers, clients, Maison Des Fleurs employees, member florists, suppliers, partners or other community members.
- Unauthorized commercial communications (spam).
- Viruses or other malicious codes
- By posting to an Maison Des Fleurs social media site, you agree to be respectful to other community members as well as Maison Des Fleurs community management team.
- Be smart about protecting yourself, your privacy and the privacy of others. What you publish is widely accessible and may be around for a long time, so carefully consider what you post.
- Do not post personal or sensitive information about yourself or others, including bank account information, information that may be used to locate yourself or another, or information which could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of another’s privacy.
Content and Copyright
- Maison Des Fleurs assumes no liability for errors or omissions in any material on Maison Des Fleurs social media sites.
- For any content you post on Maison Des Fleurs social media sites, you warrant that it is your own original work or if it is covered by intellectual property rights owned by third parties, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all rights to that third party content and specifically grant to Maison Des Fleurs a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, moral rights and any other IP rights with respect to any such content you provide.