Maison des Fleurs on COVID-19
We are delighted to announce the reopening of some of our stores across the UAE, and can’t wait to welcome you back in.
Opening times are:
- Dubai Design District: we are open from 10 am to 10 pm and you can reach us at +971 55 223 6866
- Dubai Mall: we are open from 10 am to 10 pm from Sunday to Wednesday, and 10 am to 12 am from Thursday to Saturday. You can reach us at +971 55 664 6694
- Jumeirah: we are open from 10 am to 9 pm (excluding Fridays where are open from 4 pm to 10 pm). You can reach us at + 971 55 723 6150
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC): we are open from 10 am – 10 pm, and you can reach us at +971 52 122 3313
- Zero 6 Mall, Sharjah: we are open from 9 am to 10 pm, and you can reach us at +971 52 122 3211
- Avenue at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi: we are open from 9 am to 10 pm (excluding Fridays where are open from 2 pm to 11 pm), and you can reach us at +971 52 6744 676
As the health and safety of our beloved customers and team is of the utmost importance to us, we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure their safety. While we have always followed strict health and safety guidelines, in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have further raised our hygiene standards and are adhering to the guidelines set out by the UAE Authorities with respect to social distancing.
To help put your mind at ease, we would like to share some of the steps that are being taken within our stores before delivering our beautiful arrangement:
- Our stores have been fully disinfected prior to reopening
- Our stores will be at a maximum of 30% capacity at all times
- Social distancing protocols are strictly followed
- Team members will be wearing gloves and a mask at all times
- Floors are continuously cleaned
- All countertops, shelves and workstations are continuously cleaned and disinfected
- All appliances such as our POS machines, computers, phones and credit card machines are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- All florists tools are cleaned and disinfected with every use
- Our team members are instructed to wash their hands often and use hand sanitizer periodically
- Hand sanitizers are available in the stores for our team and customers’ use
- Our delivery cars are cleaned regularly and our drivers will be wearing gloves and a protective mask when delivering your arrangements
So rest assured that we are taking all the precautionary measures to safely deliver our creations to you.
We will continue to monitor and follow all instructions issued by the authorities, and take every precaution to ensure your safety as we all work together and do our part in containing the spread of COVID-19.
Lots of love,
Maison Des Fleurs